Giles and Ruth the landlords of the Earl of March have once more very kindly offered us the opportunity to hold our End of Season Do at the pub.
At the last end of season do we had a great turn out, approaching 80 people, which was just about the maximum capacity for the venue. So to ensure your not disappointed this year please pay your money in full as soon as possible.
Finally it takes a lot of work behind the scene’s to organise the evening. All we ask is that you promptly confirm your attendance plus partner, select your food options, pay your money and then come and enjoy the evening. Thanks
Meet 6.45pm, to sit down and eat at 7.15pm.
The Meal is £20 per head.
Payment MUST be made in full no later than the end of April, including your selection of food (those selecting steak please also state how it is to be cooked, medium, rare etc) to your nominated collector.
Full menu to be confirmed
1. Beer Battered Haddock, Hand Cut Chips.
2. Steak & Hand Cut Chips.
3. Pot Roast Breast of Corn Fed Chicken TBC
4. Vegetarian Option TBC
5. Sticky Toffee Pudding, Toffee Sauce, Vanilla Ice Cream.
6. Triple Chocolate Brownie.
7. Selection of Ice Creams or Sorbets.
8. Regional Cheese, Quince Jelly & Oat Cakes.